Orders from For Sale By Owners WILL NOT be accepted.
- Real Estate Agents and Builders can place orders until 6 pm each evening by calling, emailing, or submitting the online order form to WTHS.
- Appointments will be taken by the Day not the Time. (Available days can be found by visiting our website and clicking on the “Appointment Calendar” link.) After all appointments have been made for the following day, a WTHS representative will map the addresses for estimated appointment times. Available appointments are limited and are first come first serve.
- Agents and/or homeowners will be notified of an approximate time of arrival for their appointment, usually between 6 pm and 8 pm each evening. For example, Agent Jones calls on Monday to schedule an appointment for his listing on Wednesday. On Tuesday evening, an email, text, or phone call will be made to Agent Jones and/or Homeowner Jones that says, “Your home is scheduled for photos tomorrow. The photographer’s approximate time of arrival is between 10:45 am and 11:15 am.”
- Within 3 business days, a disk with the photos will be delivered to the listing agent or builders office. Payment is due at the time of delivery. A check can be left at the front desk and a representative from WTHS will pick it up.
- REALTORS® / Agents will receive a follow up email after payment is received asking for feedback. (It is up to the Agent whether or not they complete it.) If payment for services are not received within fourteen days, a 15% late fee will be added to the invoice and an additional 1% for each 7 day period thereafter. For example, an agent who is 21 days late on payment would pay a 16% late fee plus the amount of the original invoice.